Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sarah's 19th.

So the blogging starts! Im actually to lazy to write about my weekend but a must for me to write a little about monday, May 4th.  What a coincidence, before my the bros left my house on sunday,  junior and I were in my garage and i was telling him about how my garage is tight ! There was hella space in there I had two big brown church tables with three TV's laying around and a big ass white fridge. We were lit so you know me i was talking for like 15 minutes but Jross was waiting outside on us for like another 10 minutes anywayss... Monday night around 645pm before I went to Nemenzo for practice, Jross asked to have a lil kickback in my garage for Sarahs birthday even though we partied all weekend for her ass and kenjii haha.  So we just decided to have it @ my house.  It was me jross and bro Rich @ junes house talkin about theres only gonna be atmost 15 people there feel me because its a school night. We got the drank, we had 4 bottles my Best brought a 5th of heem with some coke & some grey goose with some cranberry juice. Bro Jross brought his bigass leftover bottle of E&J and i think he brought some Ciroc, which is P-diddy's vodka.  We all got to my house around 11 oclock i still remember the first people there it was... Me and Rich in one car then it was Jross with Sarah and Sister Gianna & bestfriends chrys and chanda in another car. After that shit was craccen yo ! instead of having maximum 15 people in my garage we had about 25-30 haha ! what a crazy ass night. party ended with my mom and sister teaming up on me GETTING STUPID MAD but... it was my fault because it was only a monday night and all of us was stupid ass drunk and being hella loud. so that was what ended the party and Bro Rich and I got stuck cleaning the fuckin garage haha !



Left to Right- Bro RAMBO, Bro KevinJames, Janelle Hong, Me, Bro Jross
*Aka The $tataz ya batch
 Me, Ruen The Villian, Ammieboo, RAMBO
Me my Bestest Chanda & Best Chrys
Me and Bro Ruen The Villian
Bro Ruen The Villian Me & Bro Rich
We call this "The Stella Beer Comercial" 
Round 2 haha GOONS jk..
Sarah Aka #1 Ugly & and her ugly ME
Moded one 






No comments:

Post a Comment