Saturday, May 9, 2009

SHAKE & BAKE

The 8th of every month always seems to not come out the way I hope, but I made the most of it.  So yesterday me Jross & Rich went over to Wingstop order 35 piece meal mhmm lemon pepper was on point! After Wingstop we went to pick up my sister bree and it was my first time going there it was like a damn maze! Later that night we went to my homegirl Anikas party yee ! that shit was craccen yo . There was no funk at all no drama no nothin.. by the end of the night everyone was just all drunk haha every seemed to have a good time & it was a gathering of old friends different ages. There's nothin wrong with drinking if you understand what happends when you drink too much and everyone knows that by now so i mean we young we going to do what we do but we know what choices we are making so dont trip chocolate cips ! anyways there so much to say about last night I cant explain it right just know that it was one of the funnest nights i had in a minute. haha but yea TODAY IS my SISTERS BIRTHDAY she turned 24 so we bouta have dinner downtown then to the club Minna after sooo yee get at me son !

Dont ferget to spit somethin on the left side for me show some love, cuhz if you aint feelin froggie leap yee diig

No comments:

Post a Comment