Friday, May 8, 2009

FRIDAY

DAMN TGIF ! Thank God its Friday, what a relief even though I have a test on monday, I feel like its going to be a really great weekend. Shout out to my boy Raymond its his birthday so we heading to wingstop today around 7 to sink my teeth and those delicious Lemon-pepper chicken wings shhat ! Last night was also a great night for me I got to see a couple old faces and  had some real talks, damn im lovin it.  Me and my cousin Justin Caturay was supppper ripped after the the Club @ Milk but you know I love my Fam niggas so after we ate some real good sinigang my moms made deeamm.  So back to today, what too doo I got folks from school thats trynna kick it, I got my Main niggas trynna kick it, Theres Anika's lil birthday party & we might just Sip and my house "Casa De FROG" but if anything the night will be successful & i guarantee anyone that! So yall got my number call meeehh so I can make it juicy fo yaa !

1 comment:

  1. hay man, by any chance is your cousin Justin a DeMolay from the Bay Area? would really appreciate your reply coz I really need to get his contact details.

    ReplyDelete