Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday

Sick of being lonely. I feel lost sometimes thinkin to myself that the truth really hurts.  Im just lost in words because I let my emotions get the best of me. I know that everyone is still young and we all should just say fuck it have fun right? But when you feel it in your body that you just need to be with someone it be driving you crazy! It aint just about love , Im talking about really caring for another person , someone you would treat better than yourself and Family because this is something way more special. Trying to prove to yourself and to your family that there is someone out there that is so special to you they arent gonna like it.  but you do it anyways because your going to do what you want no matter what it takes for you to be happy. If Your Happy everyone that loves you should also be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment